One of the important components to the Isagenix system is the cleansing. I understand why it's vital to help remove toxins from the body. On all platforms of social media there are many posts about the dangers of chemicals to the body. However, it occurred to me that we often welcome them as a part of our lives. As I was walking my dog this evening a village truck drove by and was spraying mosquito repellent and I realized that we choose to include chemicals for any number of reasons. Chalk it up to vanity (how many of us hire a chemical lawn service to keep out weeds and crabgrass), safety (sunscreen can prevent against sunburn), or convenience (think about how cleaning products reduce the effort it takes to clean things).
Recognizing it is the key. Like many things in life, it's easy to demonize things because we get emotionally connected. Sometimes it's good to take a step back and try to evaluate situations from a neutral perspective. But man, that can be so hard, especially when it doesn't fit our own frame of mind.
My Isagenix Website
No comments:
Post a Comment