Last night I chatted with someone who's expressed interest in starting the program and a question she asked me inspired today's entry. She asked: do you have to sell it to benefit from the wholesale prices? (The answer is no. You can benefit from wholesale pricing if you choose to sell it or not.)
Naturally the company highlights the major success stories such as: people that have lost 100 lbs. or more, individuals who have earned MAJOR money (and I'm talking six to seven figure yearly income money through this), people who were in a dead-end job or just got laid off and used Isagenix as their new full-time job. I know some of these people and they are powerful examples of what Isagenix has done for some.
However, that's not me. I'm just and average guy with an average life. I'm looking to lose anywhere from 40-50 pounds. I LOVE my job a a high school social studies teacher. I wouldn't classify myself as a very religious guy, but I honestly believe God put me on this earth to be a teacher.
So far, those that have been curious about the system and gotten in touch are in similar situations. They're not morbidly obese, but are looking to become healthier. So far, not one individual on my team has expressed interest about becoming a consultant. And that's ok. I want my teammates to be happy, to feel good, to enjoy. If Isagenix brings a little more of that into their lives then that's awesome and I'm proud to be a tiny part of that.
I have no statistics on this, but I'm guessing that the majority of people who use Isagenix are just regular folks looking to adjust a part of their life; I know I was and I'm betting you are too.
--
My Isagenix Website
No comments:
Post a Comment