Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A start to better health

Welcome to my Isagenix blog. I thought I'd share my journey in an authentic manner and this seemed like a good way to do this.

I wasn't happy with my physical health. I knew I was overweight and found it challenging to be healthy. A Harley riding buddy had lost some significant weight and I wanted to know more. After grilling him about both the company and its products (he'll tell you that, to date, I've been his most challenging enrollee - something I wear as a badge of honor) I decided to take a chance. There was a 30-day money back guarantee and  I didn't have to sign any contracts or anything; I figured if I didn't like it I could always stop.

On January 29, 2015 it began with my first shake.

Over these past six months I've experienced amazing results. So far I'm down 27.5 lbs. and my BMI has dropped 4.3 points.

Through this blog I'll share a no-holes barred of my experience. I'll include the good, the bad, and the ugly (as they say).

Thanks for reading.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment